Do you plan appointments with your clients? Do you have calls every day to customers who want to book an appointment?
There are hundreds and thousands of companies that struggle every day. A struggle to get loyal customers to choose their services and get them back. So how can you get them to come to you and how to make them come back and make all their appointments with you?
To get more appointments, you have to be much more available and visible 24/7 and it has no better way than the internet for that. Online Appointment Booking offers excellent info on this.
1. Get an online appointment scheduling software for your website
2. Turn off your phone and redirect all calls to your website
Believe me, it will be worth it. You will get a significant increase in traffic to your website, and on top of that, there are many side effects with online programming that will fill your slots faster and save you more money.
In that case:
– Guests can book 24/7, when you are not available to answer the phone
– No more no-show, your customers will receive reminders by e-mail
– No double booking, impossible with a good scheduling software online
– If a customer cancels the last minute, another customer can quickly reserve the slot
If you already use Google calendar in your business then make sure you choose a booking system that integrates with Google calendar. The software you choose should allow two way integration, so that bookings made by your customers online appear instantly on your Google calendar, whilst giving you the flexibility of shifting bookings around without having to log into the booking software.
Once your account is setup with your chosen reservation system you’ll need to plug it into your website. This is done by copying and pasting some HTML code onto the page you want the booking calendar to appear, and you’re ready to start taking bookings online.
Why Use Web-Based Software
One reason for using Web-based software is that most of the maintenance, programming, troubleshooting and technical support is handled by the provider.
More description you need to have on scheduling software online
– Online modification of reservations and customer information
– Consult Online availability
– Return the confirmation message by email
– archiving your data